Friday, May 16, 2008

First time on a new campus


When students attend a new school they will have many thoughts like I did when I first came to Saipan Southern High School. When I first got my schedule I was afraid that I will be the only Korean in my class. When I came to my first period I was like depressed that I was the only Korean in that class. I waited for a long time for first period to end. Then I met a Korean named Yoon Ki Kim in Mr. Turrbit's class. We talked and got to know each other. We had the same 3rd period Algebra I. After 3rd period we had lunch. As I met my friends and talked how I’m excited time just past by. I met Joseph on 4th period PE. I enjoyed P.E. and that’s how my first day of school ended.

On my freshmen year I learned a lot. The most important thing I learned was that in life there is no going back no matter what happens. From this lesson i tried to work hard on everything i did. I felt like High School was a big wall and I need to get over the wall. I've also learned that there is nothing impossible if you try hard enough. Well, time goes by so fast. Yesterday felt like the beginning of school, but it's already the end of the school year!

No comments:

Have you ever borrow money? If do how much