Sunday, May 18, 2008

How the economy and the power rates of saipan has effected me

The power rate has effected me a lot. One of the biggest impact was that the economy has effected me is that now we don't on the air con like we use to. Now days we only turn the air con on it when we sleep. The power rates have doubled. After the owner of CUC has changed. So that means that we have less money to use on other thing cause of the power bill. When we leave the house we turn of the lights. We use to leave at least one light on. Now days we don't eat a lot of chips that we use too and the ice cream that we use to eat. Well this is better for my health. Since the income of our family has drop I get lower allowance. This makes me spend less on school and other things. I don't go to the PC room as much as i used to. When I study it's hard to concentrate because it is hot. everyone is having a hard time now days. the economy effected all of the people in Saipan. The economy has started falling apart since the garment factories had left Saipan because the tariff was gone in the U.S.

1 comment:

SML =) fly high =) said...

Well, I like your essay and it is good and organized but I think it is better to have pictures on it

Have you ever borrow money? If do how much